Why Use a Virtual Assistant?
All businesses, but particularly small businesses, strive to work efficiently to keep operating costs to a minimum. The practicality of hiring a VA means it saves on the costs of employing a permanent member of staff and as a VA is often used to carrying out this type of work, they can normally whip through tasks in much less time than you could do it yourself. Hiring a VA leaves the business owner to concentrate on delivering the service or product they set out to sell.
Why Use a Business Support Manager?
Businesses who have successfully grown to a point where they need an additional manager might want to hire a Virtual Business Support Manager to assist them with the day-to-day operational activities so they can focus on further growth and the strategic direction of the business. Running a business is hard work. Being able to share the load with a like-minded professional and ask for advice or brainstorm ideas can provide an essential sensor check and relive some of the pressure. A BSM can be that business partner or right-hand man/woman you always wish you had.
Sally is a pleasure to work with. Enthusiastic and resourceful, Sally has risen to the challenge of working in a fast-paced agency environment providing a great deal of support to the business and team. Happy to recommend Sally and she will whizz through any checklist - pronto!
– Harriet Subramanian, Managing Director at Flourish PR
Sally has been a much needed, wonderful addition to my business. She’s efficiently taken over some of my mounting admin and afforded me more time with family and other areas of my business. Would thoroughly recommend!
– Michelle Mellor, Founder & Principal at Mellor Performing Arts School
Sally is great to work with - enthusiastic and energetic, professional and good at working to a plan.
– Amanda Assheton, Director at Bridge in The Box
I have thoroughly enjoyed working with Sally who always delivers on time with amazing results. I would highly recommend Sally.
– Lisa Talbot, Personal Stylist
Having spent over 30 years working in administrative and management roles across a number of industries, I have a broad understanding and flexible approach to working with a variety of businesses.
There are a number of natural qualities a person needs in order to offer an outstanding professional service and to deliver it seamlessly without getting ruffled, even in the face of pressure. I describe these natural qualities as my tool kit. This tool kit includes a number of skills and attributes that maximise efficiency and facilitate a cool, calm approach.
My Tool Kit
- A professional approach
- Absolute discretion
- Accurate work with attention to detail
- Efficient organisation
- Good communicator
- Self motivated and proactive
With this flair for outstanding organisation, efficient administration and sharp co-ordination I have focused my career on providing these services to small businesses who need a little extra support.
Most of my clients are established micro businesses and small to medium sized businesses who have grown to a point where they need some extra support in a particular area. They might not have enough additional work to warrant a full-time member of staff, or they are not quite ready to expand the team permanently. I also work with start-ups and entrepreneurs to give them a helping hand in getting their businesses off the ground.
Start Up Champion£375/mo
- 10 hours per month
- This works out at about 2 to 3 hours per week and is ideal for start-ups and business owners just starting to work with a VA or Business Support Manager.
- 20 hours per month
- With about half a day a week I can really start to get under the skin of your business and make a real impact on saving you some time and taking on responsibility for areas of work. Time to start handing things over for me to manage!
- 30 hours per month
- I will be one of the team for almost a day per week. With this amount of time it will feel like I am a full member of your business and will be able to blend with your team.
- 40 hours per month
- I am now your right hand woman and your business support for 1 to 1.5 days a week. I am available on a daily basis and your clients might think I work full time for you.
Hourly rate for non-package clients for initial trials, small one off projects and ad-hock support £40, minimum number of 4 hours booking. Or, if these packages aren’t quite right for you and you are looking for regular, consistent support, I can tailor a package to your specific needs. Just drop me a line and we can have a chat.